Bumped into a girl, her name was Mona….Mona Lisa -Slick Rick
Our last day in Paris was interesting to say the least. We went to a café which served salted crepes and eggs. I forgot to tell them to over cook my eggs and couldn’t enjoy my meal because it was too raw. Unbeknownst to me a bunch of gypsies sitting in front of us were plotting to rob us. I had no idea that those were their intentions as I took a picture of them in awe of how cool and french they looked. The owners of the restaurant eventually chased them off their property. Darn Gypsies.
We decided to walk back to the Love Lock bridge one last time to make our mark. Love was in the air. That’s the awesome thing about Paris, it rejuvenated my spirit of love. Europeans are so passionate about their significant others and they can kiss for hours on end…in public!
- Her name is Lisa Del Giocondo
- The actual spelling of the painting is Monna Lisa (spelled correctly in the Louvre)
- She was stolen from the Louvre in 1911 by an Italian extremist and employee at the Louvre
The Louvre museum is filled with art work from all over the world. We got through American, Italian, Medieval and Egyptian art before the whole experience became tiresome.
- Go into Paris knowing basic words in French. If you make an effort the French will be more nice and comfortable because you are trying.
- Be alert at all times. Carry purses that are harder to get into if someone does try to steal from you, you can at least feel it and react.